Monday, August 18, 2008

two things I've recently had the urge to do:

pull my cell phone out of my pocket and chuck it as hard as I can:
I'm not really sure why. It's not even that crappy of a phone or anything. It just seems like it would be really gratifying for some reason, although it does have the consequence of possible damage to my phone.

flip someone off:
Not anyone in particular, preferably someone I don't know. I've never done it before. I'd probably feel bad afterward though, which is probably why I haven't done it yet, but I do know the urge comes on the strongest when I'm crossing the street on a "go sign" and some car gets a little too close to me.

I must note that I'm not much of a believer in catharsis or venting at all.

oh, and... so much for the picture post.

No comments: