Friday, September 12, 2008

at any rate, you still have 6 more weeks

I like how the scientists at CERN are planning unprecedented experiments with their Large Hadron Collider that just might introduce theoretical phenomena that might destroy our entire planet and no one even knows that it's coming up, let alone being worried.

I mean, who can blame everyone? It's not like I have fricking time to worry about this kinda stuff either. I've gotta pack my bags. I've got a plane to catch. I don't have time to worry about whether or not our planet will still exist after October 21.

But either way, we still have like 6 more weeks.

But seriously, I wasn't really that worried at all until I saw how huge it is. Seriously, I think I would be a lot more worried if I was living right on top of it like that. a 27km circumference!?!? That's pretty big.

No comments: